Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-docs] Getting CVS read/write access boost-sandbox.cvs.sourceforge.net
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-16 06:51:06

James
> Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 10:47 AM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-docs] Getting CVS read/write access boost-sandbox.cvs.sourceforge.net

> > But I don't see the boost-sandbox files that I expect to, as at
>
> That's the right place, the website files are in 'htdocs' (full path '/home/project-web/boost-
> sandbox/htdocs').

> If you have an ftp client you prefer, you should use that, filezilla doesn't have the
> greatest user interface. I just went for it as it was convenient.

No, FileZilla is fine.

> > So are you suggesting using sFTP for moving files?

OK I can use that.

But to where?

> I'd recommend using rsync, but failing that sftp is the next best option. What I've been doing is
uploading
> library files into 'libs' on the site. So for library 'foo', I'd upload the contents of 'lib/foo/'
> to 'htdocs/libs/foo/'. But only upload that directory so that it doesn't mess with anything else
on the
> server.

so should the boost-sandbox/checks/libs/checks/doc/*.* go to

htdocs/libs/checks/doc/

and the l redirect link refer to

htdocs/libs/checks/doc/html/index.html

BUT

Sorry if I am being unusually stupid, but

sftp://pbristow,boost-sandbox@web.sourceforge.net/home/project-web

says it is an empty directory. (as is user-web)

Command: cd "/home/user-web"

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,