Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-docs] Getting CVS read/write access boost-sandbox.cvs.sourceforge.net
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-16 07:15:05

On 16 September 2011 11:51, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> so should the boost-sandbox/checks/libs/checks/doc/*.* go to
>
> htdocs/libs/checks/doc/

Yes.

> and the l redirect link refer to
>
> htdocs/libs/checks/doc/html/index.html

In your repository 'libs/checks/index.html' should redirect to
'libs/checks/doc/html/index.html' which should then redirect to
'http://boost-sandbox.sourceforget.net/libs/checks/doc/html/index.html'.
When you build the documentation it will overwrite
'libs/checks/doc/html/index.html' so then 'libs/checks/index.html'
will then redirect to the offline copy.

You can see that in practise in the geometry documentation.

> Sorry if I am being unusually stupid, but
>
> sftp://pbristow,boost-sandbox@web.sourceforge.net/home/project-web
>
> says it is an empty directory.  (as is user-web)

If I go to that directory it appears empty, but I can still get to
'/home/project-web/boost-sandbox' by entering it into the 'remote
site' input box. I think it's a quirk of how their ftp server is
setup.