Subject: Re: [boost] Gauging interest in patch submissions
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-28 12:54:42

On Sep 28, 2011, at 8:48 AM, Brett Lentz wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> I'm a new addition to the list. I joined because I wanted to get some
> feedback on whether the Boost community is interested in accepting some
> patches from another project.

[snip]

> 2. Adding backtrace and system_error_code support.
>
> This adds additional exception information to boost::thread_exception,
> boost::thread_resource_error, and boost::thread_interrupted that allows
> Passenger to dump a full backtrace all the way up its stack.
>
> This change is relatively straightforward and seems like it would
> benefit a number of users.

This would be of great interest to me - but not there.
In boost::exception, instead.

Making it work cross-platform is the trick. ;-)

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki