Subject: [boost] Would Unicomm be interesting for Boost?
From: Dmtitry Timoshenko (dimentiy2k_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-28 18:10:49

Hello,

I finished developing the communication library based on STL, Boost. The
communcation is implemented by using Boost.Asio. The library is
engine that allows to build any network protocols based on TCP
transport. Unicomm hides communication details and makes focus on
business logic. I read the requirements for the library submission. The
Unicomm is close to them. But there is still some work to make it
possible it to join Boost.

   please, see http://libunicomm.org for details.

(Smart library is also mine).

So, before I start final preparations, I have the question. Would the
library be interesting for Boost and compatible to it's concepts?

Regards, Dmitry.