Subject: Re: [boost] Would Unicomm be interesting for Boost?
From: Dmitry Timoshenko (dimentiy2k_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-30 03:23:48

> This looks very cool to me. You'll definitely have one more code monkey
> playing with it! It seems to have a few external (non-Boost, non-STL)
> dependencies

Thank you for your attention and interest.
Yes, Unicomm also depends on OpenSSL and Xerces-C,
but only as optional features. In common way it only requires Boost and
Smart. Smart relies only on Boost and STL.

> Are you proposing Smart for inclusion in Boost as well?

Yes, if Unicomm will be approved. But Smart is not ready to this yet.
There is no complete documentation. Code review should also be performed
on it.

> I'm interested and I'll definitely be using Unicomm in the near future!
>
> -Greg

I hope it will make things easy to you and you will like it.

Thank you,
Dmitry.