Subject: Re: [boost] where to go to with libraries for a narrow problem domain?
From: thijs_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-10-03 11:57:03

Thanks Paul,

I should give an update.

We've started a new community at Wilmott for this, -same principles as boost- and we are hopeing that some general math things would fit in nicely in boost math, and we will try to work towards that. Other bits would stay there for the narrow nature.

I'll contact you here when things get a bit more concrete. We could also look at more alignment, we could your expertise!