Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Trunk broken: What happened to test_exec_monitor?
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-04 17:39:16

On Oct 4, 2011, at 2:52 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:

> Gennadiy, you've heard enough people complain now. I implore you: please
> revert all your changes, and seriously consider testing them
> exhaustively on a branch against *all* of Boost before re-committing
> them. And on more compilers than just msvc-10.

I agree with Eric, please revert all your changes and be much more careful. This is ridiculous (http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html).

A suggestion, once you've reverted all your recent changes, wait for tests to cycle and concentrate on fixing ALL the broken Boost.Test testers before you apply any of your new changes. I like to first see a green Boost.Test for all testers before we start down this path again.

-- Noel