Subject: Re: [boost] [1.49.0] New libraries?
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-30 20:20:46

On 11/30/2011 11:29 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
> What new libraries are ready for 1.49.0?
>
> What is that state of any new libraries that want to go in 1.49.0? Are
> they in trunk and do the developers think they are ready to be merged
> into release?
>
> The release managers would like to have a four week beta period of
> 1.49.0. That means we have to get going on new libraries right way if
> we are going meet our early February release schedule.

I would like to get the TTI library in Boost 1.49 but I am working
regularly on a job now and still have much to do on TTI. Nevertheless I
anticipate some free time over the Christmas holidays/New Years day
period when I will have time off to possibly finish up.

Can you give an idea of the cutoff date when a library needs to be in
acceptable form on the trunk in order to make it into Boost 1.49 ?