Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Math and Math Constants
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-14 11:23:21

> -----Original Message-----
> From: boost-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of John
> Maddock
> Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:42 AM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Math and Math Constants

Thanks for all who contributed to this thread, especially an interesting idea to allow partial
specialization (which we are thinking about - well actually, so far the organ grinder is ;-).

But nobody has really answered this part of my original questions -

"Does this change need a formal (mini-)review?"

>From the responses, you seem to accept that the namespace floats additions are useful, and otherwise
it is just increasing the list of constants that Boost.Math provides.

So can we take it that the answer is no review is needed?

And that a larger collection of constants can just be added, probably to make release 1.50.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK