Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] Re: ... broken with clang
From: Jürgen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-20 15:19:33

Hi Noel,

On Tuesday, 20. December 2011 20:32:38 Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
> > If someone is willing to run the Boost Tests using Clang on Windows
> > (every day, and report the results), then that will go a long way to
> > making it a supported configuration.
> I could run a few Clang testers, Linux and Darwin for Boost if that would
> help. I'm afraid I wouldn't have time to report bugs back to Clang but
> perhaps someone else could help out with that.

Well, that would be great. A working regression tester helps a lot.

And as clang seems to become the only compiler in the Apple World,
this would help getting Boost to newer OS X and iOS systems.

Filing bug reports is a different matter. But it helps a lot if I can point to
the regression results ;-) One step at a time.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       | IVE mbH
Software-Entwickler             | Lützerodestraße 10
                                | Geschäftsführer:
Sitz des Unternehmens: Hannover | Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Siefer
Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 56965 | PD Dr.-Ing. Alfons Radtke