Subject: Re: [boost] ASIO Query
From: james_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-12-21 15:53:43

After a little reading of the ASIO documentation, it looks like I should be able
to run a seperate io_service on another thread, and post() database queries to
it. If I bind a callback with the query, the results/error can be passed back to
the initiator without too much trouble.

Seems like boost is the answer to everything.

Assuming I can keep the database queries asynchronous, would anyone recommend
HTTP example 2 or 3?

Appreciated, thanks again.