Subject: Re: [boost] ASIO Query
From: james_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-12-21 16:01:45

Thanks Olaf - initially connections are authenticated, which involves a database
read and a couple of messages sent back and forth. After this is complete, the
connections need no communication with the database (or each other) and the
messages are essentially just shuffled to the next process/machine in the chain.