Subject: [boost] Boost 1_41 Binary archive exceptions
From: KARAN (msree80_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-29 04:43:38

I am porting from Linux 32 bit to 64 Bit(x86_64)(Boost Version :1_41). I am
facing an Binary archive exceptions mainly
(std::bad_alloc,St12length_error-basic_string::resize).

There are no exception during the file saving, but when I do a restore I am
facing the above exceptions.
The same works very well if I change it to text archives. How can I make it
work with binary files?

The exception is happening in the below code block .Any comments please
template<class Archive>
void Serialise (Archive & aArchive, const unsigned int aVersion=0)
{

       aArchive & this->A;
       aArchive & this->B;
       aArchive & this->C