Subject: Re: [boost] How to get involved ?
From: Jens Müller (blog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-03 10:29:05

Am 17.12.2011 07:19, schrieb Vijeenrosh PW Vijeen:
> Good Morning ,
>
> My name is Vijeenrosh P.W . Iam an Computer Science and
> Engineering student . I have knowledge in c,c++,python and linux , and an
> mind to extend my areas of knowledge. Recently while passing through the
> list of GSOC accepted organizations I met with boost libraries . it fits me
> since I have C++&& programming knowledge and is ready to work . I would
> like to know how to begin to contribute to the project . Where to begin .
> or is there any warm up excersices to get passed ?

Hi Vijeenrosh,

I found that having a goal in mind, which you want to achieve using a
Boost library (or several ones), and a focus on quality (i.e., do not
work around inconsistencies in the Boost code or the documentation, or
simply accepting them) will result in many opportunities to contribute
and make Boost better, if only just a little bit.

  -- Jens