Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Reducing the number of open tickets.
From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-03 14:04:09

On 03/01/12 18:10, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 03/01/12 18:50, Anthony Williams a écrit :

>>> Anthony,
>>>
>>> I guess you are very busy, so I will merge to release, so that I will
>>> continue the work on the trunk.
>>
>> I'm in the middle of doing the merge. There's a change to a
>> WaitForMultipleObjects call that changes a true parameter to false for
>> Windows CE that I need to check.
>>
>> Anthony
>
> Hrrr,
>
> I've committed already. The change id needed as documented in the ticket
> (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5594). Of course I had no the
> platform to test it :(
>
> MSDN for WaitForMultipleObjects?
> <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/WaitForMultipleObjects> under
> Windows CE 6.0 can be found
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa915354.aspx.

This just means that Windows CE doesn't support the required semantics
(wait for all). Changing the parameter to false makes it wait for any
rather than wait for all, but this code requires wait for all.

I guess it's broken either way on CE :-(

Anthony

--
Author of C++ Concurrency in Action     http://www.stdthread.co.uk/book/
just::thread C++0x thread library             http://www.stdthread.co.uk