Subject: Re: [boost] RES: Log Lib!
From: Renato Forti (re.tf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-03 16:33:44

My plan is build some thing like this:

* Log System

* Application System (Windows Service, Unix Daemon, Usual Application)

->Process Management

* Plugin System (services model) : late bind dynamically extensible that
will provide modular applications like an service that can be loaded in
application container.

Than a developer that need create a server, for sample:

Extend for boost::application::server and in this it use boost::log .

To create service (modular application) he extend of boost::service to
create a service and plug this service in runtime on
boost::application::server. Application can be configured using
Boost.Program_options for sample.

What do you think?

Do you think that "this" is very specific, and violate: " The library
must be generally useful and not restricted to a narrow problem domain."
or this kind of system is relevant to boost.

Thanks