Subject: Re: [boost] Is there any interest in a Group of library like to Application System!
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-04 05:55:27

On Wednesday, January 04, 2012 08:42:55 Renato Tegon Forti wrote:

> We can use Boost.Log to log, or (I don't know) we can buid Log4 model on top
> of Boost.Log?

Boost.Log was deliberately designed in a different direction from log4cxx and
similar libraries. However, one can come quite close to what log4cxx provides
with Boost.Log by means of channels and filtering. For instance, you can
consider channel name (which is a string) as a logger name, in terms of
log4cxx, and arrange filters so that log records from this logger only pass to
particular sinks.