Subject: [boost] [Boost.Poly] Runtime Concepts
From: Thomas Jordan (thomasjordan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-07 06:30:51

Hi,
Forgive me if this post strays into territory beyond Boost, but I was looking at the Adobe library http://stlab.adobe.com/group__poly__related.html and some of the research papers by Sean Parent et al. describing it, which I guess many people on this list will be familiar with.
Is there any reason why this library/something akin has not been put into Boost? Is it simply that it will always live in Adobe Source Libraries and there is no point duplicating in Boost?
Second question - the research papers on this seemed to peter out around 2009, is there any further work going on, or has this approach been taken as far as deemed interesting, or even been informally deprecated in favour of something else?

Regards,
T.