Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] changing paths
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-21 06:45:29

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> 2) Navigation bar by default from BOOST_ROOT/tools/boostbook/xls.
>

> That I don't know how to do - you can certainly disable it (don't ask me
> what the xsl param name is though - you'll need to look at our stylesheet
> customization layer for that).  In all likelihood you'll need your own XSL
> customization layer - I'm not sure how you integrate that with Boost.Build
> though.

Can I get quick/boostbook/xls/etc to get the navbar from one of of my
own creation from mynavbar/navbar.xls below instead of he default
navbar from tools/boostbook/xls?

I want to have my own navbar with links different from Home,
Libraries, etc (e.g., Download, Help, etc). This is for docs of a
project of my own (not a Boost library).

Thanks.
--Lorenzo