Subject: Re: [boost] quickbook abuse without boostbook
From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-09 06:09:13

Hi,

Am 8. Februar 2012 22:29 schrieb Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]>:
> Andreas Pokorny wrote:
>> [..]. Is there
>> a way to surpress the DOCTYPE tag within the chapter xml output files?
>
> Without quickbook, how did you edit the docbook schemas?  Have
> you tried XMLMind or other such tools?  Which version of docbook
> do you use?

They use the docbook 4.4 dtd, and docbook-xsl 1.75.2. The toolchain is
a "nice" combination of makefiles and shell scripts (and batch files
for windows users). So far I have not used any of the boostbook
features. But I believe this is just a matter of time. Especially the
Doxygen integration is something I would like to use. At some time I
will have to dig into that. Is the boostbook-xsl something that just
needs to be exectued before the docbook-xsl 2 fo conversion?
.

regards
Andreas Pokorny