Subject: Re: [boost] Can't build boost 1.48 with STLport 5.2.1
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-10 10:08:22

On Friday, February 10, 2012 08:54:32 Robert Dailey wrote:
> I've provided a lot of details here, and based on the instructions I've
> found (none of which are on the official boost website!), this seems to be
> the correct path and the build system should "just work". Can someone help
> me figure this out?

Just an idea of where the problem might be. STLPort supports two versions of
debug builds - a traditional debug build (which should be binary compatible
with release builds, IIRC) and a debug build with additional checking, enabled
by defining _STLP_DEBUG macro. From your errors it looks like the compiler
tries to find the latter one (the one with stlportstld in its name). Maybe
you're trying to link with the other version (stlportd) or the compiler simply
can't find the correct library.