Subject: Re: [boost] Can't build boost 1.48 with STLport 5.2.1
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-10 11:44:52

Thanks for your response Andrey.

I have the following libraries in my STLport/lib directory:

stlport_static.lib
stlportd.5.2.lib
stlportd_static.lib
stlportstld.5.2.lib
stlportstld_static.lib
stlport.5.2.lib

These are simply the libraries that are generated by following the build
instructions for STLport, I didn't rename or move anything. I assumed that
Boost should be easily able to make assumptions about where to find things
if I don't modify them.

Do you see any issues with the libs here? Are there perhaps some options
missing from my command line invocation?

---------
Robert Dailey