Subject: Re: [boost] Slow Bugs Tracker
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-29 19:25:42

on Wed Feb 29 2012, Olaf van der Spek <ml-AT-vdspek.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Olaf van der Spek <ml_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Olaf van der Spek <ml_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> A few months ago there seemed to be plans to improve Trac. What's the
>>> status of those plans?
>>> Trac is still slow as hell.
>>>
>>> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2011/12/188639.php
>>> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2011/12/188937.php
>>
>> Somebody?
>> Who's responsible for Boost infrastructure?
>
> Nobody?
>
> I'm sure I'm not the only one that's affected by Trac's slowness.

We *were* in communication with OSUOSL about providing more powerful
hosting resources for Boost, but since our last communication with them
was in December and we still haven't gotten a reply, I wonder if we
should consider them a reliable resource. Indiana has been good to us,
and maybe it's just a question of asking them to allocate more
resources...

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing