Subject: [boost] [bgl] Update on maximum adjacency search
From: Fernando Vilas (fvilas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-11 17:45:48

Hi,

        Since the last round of feedback, I think the implementation is at least
closer to being releasable. This is not quite a re-send because I attached the
wrong patch last time, but I also forgot the subject tags to get the attention
of the BGL folks.

Changes:
 - All parameters other than the graph itself are available as named
parameters
 - Visitor is not pass-by-value like other search algorithms
 - Documentation created

Still potential todo:
 - Update documentation with graphical walkthrough on a small graph
 - Find a way to make the priority queue work without unwrap_ref()
 - Do not depend on one_bit_color_map internals in min_cut_mas_visitor
 - Other suggestions from Boost community

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas