Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] Slow Bugs Tracker
From: Olaf van der Spek (ml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-19 13:51:36

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> We've also heard from people who say that they've never used a large
> Trac installation that wasn't slow.  I guess the steering committee
> hasn't voted on this.  If you want a formal decision before proceeding,
> please request that Beman take a vote in the steering committee.

I don't mind. Can the move be completed without formal decision?
If not, now seems like the right time to make that decision.

How should I proceed?
Who manages Trac?
IIRC there was also talk about moving to a new VM?


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at