Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Mercurial?
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-27 14:55:33

On 27-3-2012 13:15, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> I'm willing to migrate. I appreciate the benefits of a DVCS. I can
> convince my fellow Spirit/Phoenix/Fusion devs to migrate. But if you
> are telling me that I also have to convince all the other Boost
> libraries to migrate en-masse, then that is simply absurd!

Did not follow all of this thread (only some messages).

But just to let know, I'm willing to migrate too. I really love git and
since I do that I see much of the shortcomings of SVN (especially
svn-merging is a waste of time), so I'm looking forward to the
git-convenience (or mercurial).

Regards, Barend
(Boost.Geometry)