Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Multiprecision Arithmetic Library
From: Andrii Sydorchuk (sydorchuk.andriy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-07 15:50:25

> Each of our back-ends is designed to maintain precision for add, sub, mul,
> div, sqrt.

Excellent, that's exactly what I wanted to know.
So I would expect the relative error for those operations to be equal to 1
machine epsilon.

>From a brief view on your implementation it seems that there is no way to
get access to the internal data, exp, neg, fpclass members.
Am I right? Could you expose those as readonly through a const accessor
methods?
I need this functionality to be able to compare two floating point values
within specified ulp range (units in the last place).

Thanks,
Andrii

Unsubscribe & other changes: