Subject: Re: [boost] [scope_exit] trunk tests fail on sun compiler
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-09 18:42:02

Vicente Botet wrote

> Le 09/04/12 23:54, lcaminiti a écrit :
>> lcaminiti wrote
>> Sorry, I got confused (maybe I didn't refresh my browser page...), the
>> options were added but they didn't help:

>> If I use these options on my Sun Linux Ubuntu installation, this code
>> compiles. But on the Sun platform used for regression I still got there
>> errors while the errors go away if define=BOOST_TYPEOF_EMULATION.
>>
> Hi,
>
> have you checked that the test runner has been launch since the revision
> including your modifications?

Thanks, I didn't notice that before. Anyway, I just checked and yes the test
runner was lunched against the rev with the cxxflags set for Sun in the
Jamfile. That makes sense because I also see the extra flags in the compiler
command line (I don't know why I didn't see them before, again maybe I just
didn't update my browser page):

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/Sandia-sun-boost-bin-v2-libs-scope_exit-test-world_seq-test-sun-5-10-debug-address-model-64-stdlib-sun-stlport.html

However, the extra cxxflags which are a fix on my Sun Ubuntu Linux didn't
fix the issue here. I'm still trying a couple of other possible workarounds
for Sun... I'll keep you posted.

Thanks.
--Lorenzo