Subject: Re: [boost] Release branch open for new libraries?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-10 09:49:53

On Mar 26, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Daniel James wrote:

> On 26 March 2012 18:40, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Well, I think that they do - other people may differ.
>
> I haven't seen them yet because you didn't tell me how to add them to
> the build. I'll do that now and run a build tonight.
>
>>> • Trunk regression tests are reasonably clean or marked up.
>>
>> Yes.
>
> You should at least mark up the vacpp failures, and probably the
> msvc-9.0~wm5~stlport5.2 ones as well.

The vacapp failures are marked up, but not the msvc-9.0~wm5~stlport5.2 ones yet.
I'm looking at those - missing "abort"? Strange.
[ Looking further, it's from Boost.Exception, and lots of Boost.Exception tests are failing the same way. I will follow up with Emil. ]

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki