Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Multiprecision Arithmetic Library
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-13 11:46:41

> If I can get your input on the correct interpretation of the test results,
> then I can verify test-passed and fix cpp_dec_float, thereby supplying
> you with the patch for your approval.

Thanks.

I've just committed your polynomial example, plus some simple integer
examples.

Also tightened up some of the tests relating to cpp_dec_float - current SVN
does not pass those tests - but the version you sent me with the
modifications I mentioned (changing all *uses* of cpp_dec_float_max_digits10
to cpp_dec_float_total_digits10) does. I've also found a bug in my:

   template <unsigned D>
   cpp_dec_float& operator=(const cpp_dec_float<D>& f)

and

   template <unsigned D>
   cpp_dec_float(const cpp_dec_float<D>& f)

which needs fixing, but I'll let you complete whatever refactoring needs
doing on those constants first.

Cheers, John.