Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Multiprecision Arithmetic Library
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-12 18:23:05

> Is this target report at the end of the test run of concern?

> ...failed updating 7 targets...
> ...skipped 21 targets...
> ...updated 574 targets...

Hi John,

You really have an impressive test bench worked out!

It looks like some tests such as test_cyl_bessel_i, test_cyl_bessel_j, etc.,
some elliptic-stuff have problems with global divide. In other words,

        * operator / (char*, mp_type)I found it difficult to interpret the compiler's message because many
macros are involved. It's probably a simple thing.

If I can get your input on the correct interpretation of the test results,
then I can verify test-passed and fix cpp_dec_float, thereby supplying
you with the patch for your approval.

Best regards, Chris.