Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Inclusion of the Boost.Polygon Voronoi Library
From: Phil Endecott (spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-16 11:59:33

Andrii Sydorchuk wrote:
> I've just added S-Hull triangulation (non-robust version) to the benchmarks
> and it appears that it's only a bit faster for the input sizes of around
> 100 points and only on Linux-64, for all the other cases Boost.Polygon
> Voronoi dominates (especially for large input data sets).
>
> Updated benchmark page:
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/gtl/doc/voronoi_benchmark.htm

Great, that's exactly the analysis that I wanted to see! Can you
update the "Logarithmic Execution Time" graph to include the s-hull results?

For completeness you might also like to include q-hull, as I suspect it
is probably robust. But the important thing is that you have compared
your algorithm with the competitor that claims to be the current fastest.

Regards, Phil.