Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Inclusion of the Boost.Polygon Voronoi Library
From: Andrii Sydorchuk (sydorchuk.andriy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-16 15:46:49

> Great, that's exactly the analysis that I wanted to see! Can you update
> the "Logarithmic Execution Time" graph to include the s-hull results?

Done. I won't include S-Hull into memory chart because the output it
generates doesn't save topology graph of the triangulation, but just a list
of segments.

 For completeness you might also like to include q-hull, as I suspect it is
> probably robust. But the important thing is that you have compared your
> algorithm with the competitor that claims to be the current fastest.

I'll have a look. Right now I'd better spend some time on adding a few more
tutorials.

 But the important thing is that you have compared your algorithm with the
> competitor that claims to be the current fastest.

I would expect Voronoi to be even more faster than S-Hull-Pro, which is
stated to be robust.

Regards,
Andrii