Subject: Re: [boost] [disjoint_sets] 1.49.0 docs out-of-date? pending?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-18 09:43:21

On 17 April 2012 01:21, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr.
<jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> So, aside from what looks like
> a slight error in the present disjoint_sets docs, what is the purpose of
> this pending directory? I had never noticed it before and I don't remember
> stumbling upon a reference to it until now. Looks like it contains a
> hodgepodge of miscellaneous headers...

Coincidentally, I noticed this about disjoint_sets last week. The
pending directory was used to store headers for libraries that hadn't
been reviewed, which seems to be the case for disjoint sets. I'm going
to remove it from the library list on the site, but the headers should
remain, as other parts of boost depend on them. I'm not sure what to
do with the library directory and documentation though. I don't like
that it has a library directory, but also don't want to delete it and
I don't know where to put it. I suppose if we go ahead with
modularization, then it's probably best to wait until then. I'll
probably add a note and fix the header in the documentation before the
next release though.