Subject: Re: [boost] Release branch merge
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-19 21:09:48
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 4/19/2012 11:32 AM, Dave Abrahams wrote:
>> Since we're within the 7-week window, I'm asking permission to patch the
>> release branch per the enclosed:
> I see this change has only been made to trunk today. Standard procedure
> is to wait for the tests to cycle. Give it a few days, then if
> everything looks ok, go ahead.
FWIW, filesystem is affected, so I ran the filesystem tests on
gcc-4.5, gcc-4.6, current Intel/Windows, VC++ 8, 9, 10, and 11 beta.
All pass and no new warnings.
Thanks to Dave for making this change; it is a little tweak that will
make modularization a bit cleaner.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk