Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor] Sequences vs. All Other Data Structures
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-02 07:28:14

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 08:07:02AM +0000, Nathan Ridge wrote:

> > I guess this thread was largely about communicating some things
> > to Microsoft.
> I agree that it would be nice if MS got VC up to speed on C++11, but
> what does this have to do with the preprocessor?

Nice attempt at hijacking, but why don't you file a proper bug report
over at Connect instead where it can be properly tracked so that your
interest can be properly accounted for when prioritising features for
upcoming releases. At least that's how I understand that it's done.

Heck, this is not even related to Boost in any way, you just happen to
use some of its primitives.

Doesn't the preprocessor rules state that the directive must be the
first non-whitespace character on a line anyway? Your inline code looks
a bit iffy in that respect.

(How's GDnet treating you nowadays? :D)

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]