Subject: [boost] Revelations at C++Now!?
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-22 12:01:06

Hi list.

Rumor has it that C++Now! is now over, and people are slowly returning
to reality.

What I wonder is if anything relevant to our lives was discussed or
revealed at the conference.

I know how easy it is at a conference or workshop to completely forget
about the people out there that are not present when things are
discussed or presented.

If I recall correctly, there were to be some modularisation/VCS
presentation from the Steering Committee, and I'm sure that you lads all
had some lovely brainstorms and fistfights over beer and pizza.

Come on, spill the beans. What did you all decide that will have an
influence on the lives of us mortals going forward?

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]