Subject: Re: [boost] [1.50.0] Beta schedule
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-22 11:52:52

I'm confused.. How is it that people don't understand that as soon as
a release it out the door.. It's then time to merge libraries from
trunk to release until the "release branch is closed" announcement
goes out. Why is it that people want to wait until right before the
release is close to do the merges?