Subject: [boost] Status of Boost.Atomic?
From: Sean Chittenden (sean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-29 20:33:53

Does anyone know what the status of Boost.Atomic is?

I remember hearing that Boost.Atomic was to be committed by the end of March, but now that we're backed up against the release, it doesn't look like Boost.Atomic is going to make it in to 1.50.0. Is there any chance that someone can push Boost.Atomic along and commit it to trunk so that it can finally get some exposure and possibly make it in to a release?

-sc

PS CLang 3.1 was released recently with with support for atomics, but the current version of XCode ships a dated version of CLang 3.1 with atomics disabled. This compatibility shim is going to be very useful during the C++11 transition.

--
Sean Chittenden
sean_at_[hidden]