Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review Request: TypeErasure
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-01 17:52:14

On May 30, 2012, at 6:21 PM, "Simonson, Lucanus J" <lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I just had an evil thought for a name: MetaTyping

(totally OT)

That name suggests to me a type system library for metaprogramming, which is unfortunately (although sorta conveniently (?)) duck typed ATM. Any takers? :-)

It does seem to me that the TypeErasure library has outgrown its name into some sort of general dynamic concepts - congrats Steven, a real mind bender! - but I won't argue that it completely solves type erasure, so no arguments there.

Cheers,
Gordon