Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review Request: TypeErasure (docs, Concept Maps misnamed?)
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-21 10:56:02

On 06/21/12 09:38, Steven Watanabe wrote:
[snip]
> AMDG
>
> On 06/21/2012 07:16 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
>> On 05/22/12 15:34, Steven Watanabe wrote:
>>> AMDG
>>>
>>> I'd like to request a formal review of the
>>> TypeErasure library that I've posted about
>>> several times before here.
>> [snip]
>>> Online documentation can be found here:
>>> http://steven_watanabe.users.sourceforge.net/type_erasure/libs/type_erasure/
>>
>> The page:
>>
>> */libs/type_erasure/doc/html/boost_typeerasure
>> /concept.html#boost_typeerasure.concept.concept_map
>>
>> with section title, "Concept Maps", seems to be about
>> specializing a builtin concept. I don't see anything
>> in that section about a map.
>
> a) This applies to any concept, not just
> builtin ones.
OK. I figured as much.
> b) "Concept Map" is the concept term for
> specialization.
In that case, it would have helped me to have
a link to that term definition. I'm not
that familiar with concepts and I'm probably
not the only one reading about type_erasure in that situation.
A google on "c++ concept map" showed:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concepts_%28C%2B%2B%29#Concept_maps

which would be a good target of the link, or maybe a definition
somewhere else in you documents.