Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] Reading newer archives - was throwing unsupported_class_version, now crashes
From: Nikolay Mladenov (nikolay.mladenov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-25 14:24:21

Hi Robert,

I have been reading the recent thread "Boost and Exceptions" with great
interest.
There you discuss at some length the problems of introducing breaking
changes and library authoring in general.

This reminded me that you have not yet adequately responded to the problem
posted in thread, so I decided to bump it up.

Do you have any plans about acknowledging/fixing the problem ( a breaking
change)
discussed here and filed as ticked:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6856.

Thanks in advance,