Subject: Re: [boost] [1.50.0] Release candidates available for testing
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-26 07:01:00

On 26 June 2012 11:19, Jurko Gospodnetić <jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>  I think that was the intended behaviour all along (to have both versioned
> and unversioned library variants built when the --layout=versioned is
> requested) but there were some typos in code that were silently causing the
> unversioned variants not to be built as expected.
>
> Ticket:
>        https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6027

I don't know enough about this to say if this is the case here, but
non-trivial fixes for long standing bugs aren't really appropriate for
the beta period. Particularly if they change behaviour.

> Commits:
>        https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/78937
>        https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/78938

More changes than those were merged to release:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/78941

Mostly whitespace changes? But the changes to 'make-unversioned-links'
look significant.