Subject: Re: [boost] JNI library
From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-26 13:16:08

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> on Sun Jun 17 2012, Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>> This class file could be generated by the javabind library, but I
>> thought it would be overkill for what I needed and might actually make
>> the loading time longer, since it would have to be generated.
>
> You don't have to generate it at (java) runtime.

Do you mean what I already do: generate it by writing java code and
compiling. Or at compile-time? Or something else?

I'm not sure how to generate at compile-time since I would have to
also generate a few strings by composing C string constants, at least
copying would be necessary. If I'm not missing something.

> --
> Dave Abrahams
> BoostPro Computing
> http://www.boostpro.com