Subject: Re: [boost] A GUI Library
From: Jinhao (cnjinhao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-27 12:56:51

On 2012/6/28 0:20, Christof Donat wrote:
> That as well is a very good aproach. Have you tried to get rid of at least one
> or another of your selfmade solutions and replace it with boost solutions in
> order to see how it could work?

Yes, I replaced the class functor with boost.function, the library works
as it before.

> Do you plan to make that library available for "old" C++ as well, or just for
> C++11? In the second case you could eventually resort to user defined
> literals.

Now, this library should be available for "old" C++. Additionally, C++11
should be targeted, there will be two versions of the library, one
version for C++11, another for "old" C++. As time goes by, someday in
the future the library for "old" C++ would be dropped.

Regards
Jinhao