Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51][Release] Short release cycle
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-07 07:16:29

On 7 July 2012 12:07, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Am 29.06.2012 20:14, schrieb Daniel James:
>
>> That's the kind of thing that should be put in
>> explicit-failures-markup.xml. You want something like:
>>
>> <!-- context -->
>> <library name="context">
>> <mark-unusable>
>> <toolset name="cray*"/>
>> <toolset name="intel-linux*"/>
>> <note author="Oliver Kowalke">
>> This platform is not supported (but might be added later).
>> </note>
>> </mark-unusable>
>> </library>
>>
>> The asterisk in 'cray*' can only come at the end.
>

> Is it possible to express: architectures (not only toolsets) different from
> 'intel', 'ppc', 'arm' and 'mips' are not supported?

No, you can only match against the 'library/toolset' row of the
results table. If you can't make an appropriate match, then it's
probably best to leave it. You could possibly put a check in the build
files so that the tests just aren't run. That will presumably leave an
empty space for that column, although I'm not sure.