Subject: Re: [boost] Macro fo rBOOST_NO_NUMERIC_LIMITS_MAX_DIGITS10 or useBOOST_NO_NUMERIC_LIMITS_LOWEST
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-12 15:55:02

On Jul 12, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> Le 12/07/12 16:01, Marshall Clow a écrit :
>>
>> The new macro is named BOOST_NO_CXX11_NUMERIC_LIMITS, replacing BOOST_NO_NUMERIC_LIMITS_LOWEST.
>> The old macro is still around, but set to the value of the new macro, and is listed in the "deprecated macros" section of the docs.
>>
>> Paul - please feel free to update the docs to explain how this works (and update your code to use the new macro, natch).
>>

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to don't include all the deprecated macros?

Whoa - interesting question.
I don't know of one.

However, all the deprecated macros are defined (I _believe_) in one place, in boost/config/suffix.hpp
Making it so none of them are defined _should_ be straightforward.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki