Subject: Re: [boost] Is there any interest in getting pseudo random number generation using preprocessor at compile time into the Preprocessor library?
From: Alexander Stoyan (alexander.stoyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-12 16:02:00

For example, a protected code has to be surrounded by
PROTECTION_START(level) ... PROTECTION_END() macros, where 'level' is a good
candidate for being random at compile time. In general, this feature is very
useful for many code obfuscation mechanisms. This is similar to __COUNTER__,
though not everybody use __COUNTER__ but it doesn't make it useless.

Thanks.