Subject: [boost] Merging to release
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-14 19:42:25

The deadline for bug fixes for 1.51 is tomorrow; and I'd like to merge the changes I made to the following libraries to release:

* Config - reorganized the c++11 macros
* Unordered - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
* functional/hash - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
* Random - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
* Regex - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
* Math - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros

I've been watching the test results; and it turns out I broke two of the C++11 tests, which only affects people running the tests on C++11 compilers.
I fixed those this morning.

Any objections?

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki