Subject: Re: [boost] Merging to release
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-15 04:20:21

On 15 July 2012 00:42, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The deadline for bug fixes for 1.51 is tomorrow; and I'd like to merge the changes I made to the following libraries to release:
>
> * Config - reorganized the c++11 macros
> * Unordered - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
> * functional/hash - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
> * Random - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
> * Regex - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
> * Math - changed #ifdefs to use non-deprecated macros
>
> I've been watching the test results; and it turns out I broke two of the C++11 tests, which only affects people running the tests on C++11 compilers.
> I fixed those this morning.

You can merge hash, but unordered has some previous changes so you
can't merge that. I'll merge it later. There are some test failures,
but that's because some idiot (i.e. me) messed up hash last night, the
test results were fine before that.

btw. since you're renaming things, shouldn't BOOST_NO_CXX11_SMART_PTR
be BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_MEMORY?